Monday, July 9, 2007

Friends in KOM


Many of you have asked how J, my friend whose child died before I returned to the US, is doing. I was finally able to spend the day with her the other day. They have a five month old infant daughter. She is growing like a weed. J is doing well. Her husband was on a trip when I first returned, but he has returned and is back to work.

This coming weekend I plan on spending the day with the women from KOM. We will go to the market and then cook lunch, one Wolof and one American and share lunch, tea and then milk. I am looking forward to this time together.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This blog is awesome. I finally checked it out. i will visit it often! It really helps to see all that you do. I love the pics. I think of you often - how God has chosen to use you - and how you follow Him. You are an inspiration! keep them coming!! God bless you!
Jenn B - Dunkirk