Sunday, February 3, 2008

First Things First....

I have been tagged. I am not convinced it is much different than the plaque. I know it should be more like that game we all played as kids. I just was hoping not to get caught. It is making me think!

This is what I have the privelege of doing...
1. Post the rules and link to the person that tagged me.
2. Tell 5 random/weird things about myself.
3. List 5 places I would like to see or see again.
4. Link to 5 blogging friends and notify them on their blogs that they've been tagged.
(it really doesn't sound that deadly!)

I have Joanne, my friendly co-laborer and fellow SPT member to thank for this great honor. Joanne can be reached at http://gambiathoughts.blogspot.com/

5 random/weird things about me. I know, you who know me probably had no problem with this one... but I did. I mean really, what do I want to confess to.
1. I hate arachnoids, snakes, etc. Yet, I love life in The Gambia. (okay, I wasn't thrilled with the baby snakes in my house, but I can kill some spiders bare handed or bare footed.)
2. I have received eight marriage proposals in one day. The last guy was determined until a friend threatened to get my father (meaning her husband... a BIG dude) involved. I feared I was getting too old for marriage proposals, until I went to the ferry to meet our regional administratoe and his wife. I received five that day.
3. I am 4? and refuse to grow up or act like a grown up. I remember making the Oath from Peter Pan. I was goofing off with my sister in a small grocery store (we were probably 8 or 9) and mom was getting embaressed and told us to act our age. We both stopped what we were doing and vowed the oath right there. Mom wasn't too happy with us. : )
4. I live in hot west Africa and currently have 28 snowmen decorating my living room.
5. I kissed the feet of my regional administrator.



Five places I would like to see or see again.
1. I would love to see Victoria Falls and South Africa.
2. I would love to go to Greece.
3. I would love to go to Australia.
4. I would love to return to Salzburg and the Alps in Austria.
5. I would love to visit the western part of my birth country... the USA. Washington State, Oregon, California and Alaska.

Tag Five blogging friends...
Well, I don't have five that I know of.... But I will do my best...
I tag Darlene at http://darlenesdiary-darlene.blogspot.com/
I tag dear cousin Lisa and hubby Frank (because I have their blog address) http://manciniworld.blogspot.com/
This is pretty pathetic, but there it ends. Now you all are thinking... aren't we glad she doesn't have our site!

2 comments:

Aji said...

There, at least one person I tagged passed it on. I hate to tell you though, you didn't spell my blog address right.

Suellen Black said...

I fixed it thanks....
Dyslexic?? hmmmmm