Sunday, October 21, 2007

Healthy once more

For those of you who knew I was having some health problems... I am healthy finally. I had many people worried on both continents. My team mates had me stay in Banjul while the Bronchitis had the best of me. Kumba (Ruth) and I have been in email contact, I even called her twice. She told me the other day she was really worried. And we all know about a mother's worry, mine is no execption. I love her for it.

After a series of illnesses and a two month bout of low blood sugars, I am finally feeling myself. I have been back to work in the clinic. It is good to be able to be treating others. I am just beginning to get out and about visiting friends in the village. It is good to be out and about. Thank you for your prayers and concerns.

2 comments:

darlene said...

Suellen,
Glad to hear you are feeling yourself. We prayed for you here in Mexico yesterday.. I love your stories, I don´t know if I could do what you do daily. Life seems so much harder their. Yes we have trials in Mexico but there is a Walmart close by..
love ya
dar

Anonymous said...

Suellen,

What a relief to know you are finally feeling better. We continue to pray for you and your health and safety. Love to you. Dorothy Jean