Sunday, May 13, 2007

I have arrived! All flights were on time and arrivals were a little early. All four of my bags were under the weight limit and they all arrived with me. I am not sure all items arrived. I decided to leave them in the van until I arrived in Ndungu Kebbeh tomorrow. Last night I had dinner with The Robison's and then started the process of grocery shopping. I didn't forget how to drive standard.

Today was church and then out to eat with some friends. (the Tucker's and Rog's). Tomorrow I head to NK. Nola T and Abby will be going with me to spend the day in NK. I am ready to go. It already seems like I wasn't gone long.

Thanks for your prayers. I hear my floor is looking good.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool! I love this! Keep up the good the interesting updates. I love the pictures, too.
Love, Cindy Whitford

Anonymous said...

Were glad to hear you and your baggage arrived safely. Your computer is even working!!

Linda and Kim had a nice mothers day at grandma's.

Looking forward to you posts.
Love; Bob & Linda

Anonymous said...

Diane forwarded your prayer letter and it was great to find your blog site. PTL you and your bags arrived together safe and sound. We were praying for your trip and that your flooring would be done before you arrived. Diane said they had the grout left to do? Sounds like the men were looking forward to your cooking and of course seeing you too!! Happy transition days-get your rest so your bronchitis doesn't come back. Candy and Gary Cooke